From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:02:08 -0800
hi there,
i would try the power supply,i just had a simalier thing happ.to me on my
kids new pc all the lights and fans would go on but it would not kick the
monitor i went trough two power supply in a month befor i got one that
lasted i went with a 520 watt with two fans, seemed to work better u can get
a atx power supply tester for about ten bucks,try
here,www.3btech.net/index.html
they have free shipping and the power supplys aint bad
but for ten bucks u can rule out the power supply
hope this helps.
jerry the fatboy crider