From:
Robin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:24:18 -0500
Dzingai --

I can't help with the slowness issue but can help with the other part - color cartridge is not properly installed. Here is a link to a troubleshooting article on HP's website:

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpd08427.html

I had the same problem with a friend's PC - Compaq Presario, Win98, HP 722C. I tried everything in that HP suggested and finally just did the workaround by disabling bidirectional printing.

HTH
Robin