From:
Robert Kupferer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 05:37:55 +0000
sites like http://www.crucial.com and http://www.oempcworld.com have memory
configurators that if you have a well known brand computer, hp, compaq,
dell, gateway, acer..... and have the model number you can look it up by
that.  If it's 168 pin dimm, they're all gold pin and I don't know how
important ecc and parity are for them, just the pc100 part that you said you
knew.

If you don't have a well known brand computer, you can download the belarc
advisor http://www.crucial.com/Support/belarc_download.asp
which will scan your computer and TELL you what kind of memory is on it.

hope this helps,
Bob Kupferer

>From: Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] memory upgrade
>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:00:18 -0700

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com