From:
Angela Z Espinoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:35:12 -0700
Yes I did 256 MB Ram 100PC

-----Original Message-----
From: PCBUILD - Personal Computer Hardware discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of zucman0
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Slow computer

Angela,
Go to start, run and type MSCONFIG, then startup. Record everything that is
checked and then uncheck everything. Restart the computer. If it runs ok,
reenter the check marks one by one and restart the computer each time. This
will tell you which program is causing the problem. If it is still slow
after you remove all of the checks, my thoughts are either the battery or
the power supply. Did you install any memory recently?

Bob Zuccarello