From:
Angela Z Espinoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:45:52 -0700
Hello again I reformatted my sisters computer and installed Windows ME this what she has

Hp computer
Windows ME
600 megahertz Intel Pentium III
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache 27.38 GHD
hp cd-writer+8000 cd-rom drive
pioneer dvd-rom dvd
floppy disk
board Asus P2Bvt1.02

she was using Windows 98 but it was giving her problems, and she likes Windows ME because it has more stuff did I miss something or maybe a setting in bios what could it be? the computer is really slow even when I was installing office 2000 it took more that 2 hrs this is not normal also she said that she has to adjust the time on her computer like 3 times a day is it the battery or the mother board  how can I found out what it is? Thank you guys out there for taking your time God bless you

Angela Z Espinoza