From:
Gary Tennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 10:55:26 -0700
Please tell us which PDA you have and I'm sure that someone on this list has
a "been there, done that" story that can tell you your options for upgrade.

Technically speaking, memory sticks and flash memory are two, different
parts.  Flash memory is classically used in digital cameras while memory
sticks is a rather ominous term that can mean anything from specific memory
for a PDA to a general term relating to RAM for a desktop computer.

For example:
http://www.crucial.com/store/listmodule.asp?module=Memory%20Stick&Attrib=Package&cat=Flash

Crucial Technoloy's URL (above) for ordering Stick memory depicts a very
different product than their Compact flash memory.

--gary tennesen