From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:33:48 -0400
No specific recommendation, but some comments.
My aged HP855 works great for b&w, color quality is mediocre, not
suitable for photo printing.  My  Epson  CX5200  after 18 months has
clogged jets, my CX5400  clogged up after 6 months, the 3rd  replacement
under warranty  worked ok for about 3 more months, than  color banding
began again.  I would avoid printers with built in inkjets, if you're in
the market for inkjet printers.  At least the HP models have the jets in
the cartridges.