From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:41:34 -0700
SatPrem;
you don't perchance have Norton utilities also installed?
right click on your recycle bin and see if it says "norton unerase" or
'empty norton protected files"
If it does you can ether uninstall the norton utilities, or right click the
recycle bin and select properties
and reconfigure how the norton protection is set up.
Or you could just purge the files from the norton recycle bin.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho