From:
Russ Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:52:58 -0600
Thanks for all the advice.  As far as I have been able to track down, this
Gateway motherboard supports 2 clock memory, while the NEC memory is 4 clock
ram. That's why it only recognizes 1/4 of the actual ram.  The problem now
is to figure out how to find 2 clock memory sticks.  It's been an adventure!