From:
William Rysanek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 20:29:14 -0400
Greetings All,
I have been reading about installing two modems and using two ISP accounts
to get better
throughput for web browsing.  I have Dun 1.2b installed which is supposed to
support this function.  The problem I am having is getting Win 95 to
recognize the second modem.
I have an external Sporster 56K and an external Zoom 33.6.  I can get either
one to work on com 2 but nothing on com1.  The "system" icon in the control
panel does not shed any light on possible irq conflicts as it reports all is
well.  Has anyone had any success with a similar setup.  My system is an
Asus T2P4, 166mmx, 64 meg, Awe 64, EIDE hard drives.
Thanks
Bill Rysanek