From:
William Kinsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 03:14:36 GMT
I have a MNX 200 that I built.  I have two Maxtor, one Connor and one
WD installed.  I decided to buy a WD 6.2 g and add it to the machine .
I unplug a 2.5G WD and installed the 6.2 in the same position as the
WD I took out.  Everthing works.  I decided to reinstall the 2.5 WD,
but the computer would not even acknowledge it was there. I tried
setting the CMOS to manual setup, used EZ drive.  In fact I have tried
to install it into 3 different computers with the same results.  The
machines will not recognize the drive being there.  Any suggestions
will be most welcome.  I don't mind sending it back to WD, but I would
like to get the programs off it first.

Thanks,
Bill