From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:05:50 -0500
Ummm, This question seems to answer itself...
The fonts you lost were part of the "clutter" you were hoping to remove
as part of the re-install.  Sometimes "progress" has unintended side affects.
As you re-install your programs, etc, some of the fonts will return...
          Rick Glazier

> I recently had to do a format and reinstallation of Windows Me. The previous version had been a dirty install over Windows 98 SE.
When I go to the fonts folder in Control Panel there are only 36 fonts listed whereas before there had been well over a hundred. I
browsed the CD but can't find a fonts folder. Does anyone know why so few fonts were loaded on the reinstall and where the rest of
the fonts are located?

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html