From:
ROBERT C RACKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:17:51 -0500
Hello Susan,
    I think that Microtek is a very good scanner and fits the requirements
that you have.  I am testing various models and the Microtek Scan Maker E3
Plus is very very cheap.  Scans maybe a page a minute with good graphics and
has a lot of software.  It is very very easy to use.  I think that would be
a good start off scanner for you.  I mean, this is all you will ever need
unless you use it professionally.  You can buy one for 100 dollars or less!
Good Luck
Bob Racki Jr.