From:
John Hornbuckle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:32:30 -0400
>I'm trying to find out how to go about buying Win95SR2 with a new HD. Is
>that something that the vendor offers? One place I tried only sold it with a
>complete new system. I'm building my own. Does it matter what HD? Looking to
>get SCSIUW
>Thanks for any info on this matter.

   Any PC builder should be able to sell you the OEM Win95SR2. You might
want to be sure to get it from a Microsoft-authorized OEM/System Builder,
though, because there are a LOT of counterfeit copies floating around out
there.
   I can't remember off the top of my head what the requirements are to
qualify someone to get an OEM Microsoft product. I think you can get it if
you get a new hard drive and/or motherboard, if I'm not mistaken...

John Hornbuckle

Phoenix Computer Systems, Inc.
114 West Green Street
Perry, FL 32347