Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:57:56 -0500
Personally I recommend you stay as far away from PC Chips motherboards as
possible. See if you can get it with a better brand motherboard, Asus, Abit,
Gigabyte are just a few. It may cost a little more but the motherboard is
the most important part of your system and I don't believe skimping on it is
a good idea. TTYL