From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:16:10 -0700
Benjamin,

Have you tried booting to a "True" DOS prompt (I'm talking the old 6.22 or
6.20 here) and running the diag program?  I "think" it will work with a
Windows 95 or 98 prompt only boot, but I would boot from a floppy and not
the hard drive.  Then run the diag program and make sure the card is set to
PnP.  If not, set it that way and reboot.  If it is set to PnP, I would say
you might have a bad card.

Good luck!

Kyle