From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:09:16 -0500
If it won't power on at all it's probably the power supply.  That's not to
say it didn't take anything with it on the way out.  Try a different power
plug in case the surge protector went bad then replace the power supply
first.  That's the easiest and cheapest start.

Dave Jones
D&D Video Productions
http://www.vdoguy.com

Camel: A horse designed by committee