From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 14:56:47 -0500
In the cmos settings there is usually a choice for boot
order.  Most people would pick C: then A:, as yours was
set.  If you have changed that in cmos, then that would
explain what is happening.

If your C: drive is corrupted, then your computer may
be going to its secondary choice.

If your battery is going bad, then possibly the cmos
went back to the default setting which might be A:
then C:

Dean Kukral
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Wichita State University