From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 14:47:50 -0500
Recent issues of both PC Gamer and Computer Game World
have had extensive coverage of 3d boards from a gamer's
point of view.  I suggest that you try to get copies of these
to read if you are considering purchasing a 3d card.  There
are quite a few issues involved - it is not just a matter of
getting a recommendation for "the best."  (Some AGP cards
are not "really" AGP, for example.)  You may be able to
find the issues still on the newstand.

Dean Kukral
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
Wichita State University