From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 08:47:57 -0700
Usually, laptops do not provide for a graphics card. The video hardware is
built-in on the main board. You are not likely to be able to upgrade this
machine to run the game software. Sorry.

Peter
[log in to unmask] - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml