From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 21:11:36 -0700
Unlike Win9x, NT in any variation which includes Win2k and XP always have a
REAL username and password. To avoid the login prompt, it is possible to set
automatic logon by modifying the registry. To make it easy, there are
utilities such as TweakUI from Microsoft, and FreshUI from
www.freshdevices.com that allow you to activate the Auto Logon.

If you only disabled or deleted the GUEST account, the Administrator account
should still be there. You would need to use Administrator as the username,
and give the administrator password to log in. If you do not get a login
prompt, then you must have corrupted your installation in some way. How did
you "delete" the GUEST account?

Peter
[log in to unmask] - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/

                     visit our download web page at: