From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:33:11 -0600
Thanks for your detailed response.

The Enermax case has a 365w Enermax power supply. It doesn't
have the Pentium square 4 pin connector which argues for limiting
the choice to AMD (unless there is a reliable adaptor).

I have been researching the XP-M processors since you wrote
and it seems that any one of the 2400, 2500 and 2600 XP-M
processors would be a good choice especially in terms of
reducing cooling problems and, as well, leaving open the option
of overclocking.

Mike Eisenstadt