From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:04:34 EST
I use to sell alot of PC Chips motherboards. While they are definitely not
real high performers, once properly setup, I had no more problems with them
than I did with most other brands. The biggest problem that I had seemed to
be driver support and problems with their drivers. It is my understanding
that they also produce ECS MBs.

The ECS K7S5A is a very popular Athlon  MB and I have built several of these
systems w/o any problems. You might look at the pricing on systems at
pricewatch.com. For $299, you can get a lot more speed than a 700MHz Durron.

Dennis Noble