From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 01:16:16 +0300
Dear Connie,
It's a local printer (although I'm planning to network this computer with a
few others in the future).

Dear Steve,
I did turn off the power (my 1200 has a switch in the back, although I
understand that some models do not have a switch). I also deleted and
replaced the driver. Nothing helped. That's why I want to find out what to
change in the Registry.

However, Connie and Steve, as I mentioned in a subsequent message, the
printer started working again spontaneously. Miraculously. I didn't do
anything after my first message except try it again. It's fine now.

Grrrr....
I hate intermittent problems. They are practically impossible to diagnose!

And I'm just waiting for it to go out again, sometime, without any
explanation.

David Grossman