From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 06:33:02 -0400
To keep Realplayer from loading in Win 98, go to start/run, type in "msconfig" without the quotes and hit enter.  Go to the startup tab, scroll down until you find a line with Realplayer in it and uncheck the box(es). Then click apply and OK.  Click on yes to do a restart, or no if you want to do it later when you get the dialog box.