From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 11:06:40 -0400
I have a tiny adapter that both converts the power and the data connections.
Visually, it appears the power is 5 volt instead of the desktop 12 volt, so
it just cross connects two of the standard 4 power wires, substituting
yellow for red? (do i have that right?) The data is a ribbon to ribbon cable
adapter.  It works fine for us. We use it to backup and erase drives before
returning them under warranty.  I don't know where we obtained it.
Tom Turak