Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 01:40:53 EDT
Thanks for the info.   But I have no way of getting the original CD.  The
puter was what my  daughter worked on at work and they were selling them to
the one's using  them.  She deleted all the stuff on there pertaining to her
work.  I believe I misrepresented the XP.. cause it is a XP pro... I didnt
discover this until I was looking around in there and saw it ---- mine is
XP home.

Speaking of drivers, I was  wondering in looking back over my notes on
formatting.. which of the video  drivers I would choose, since her puter is
different from my  Dell.  I figured I would have a problem with that not knowing
since they  list 3 of them on my CD.  I suppose Dell made this so you
couldnt put it on  other machines.  Thanks for informing me of this, but I think
I will leave  it as it is and have my daughter think of something else I can
 do.  I dont know if where she worked would make her a copy  of that CD.  I
tried to do a system restore the other day, but you cannot  do that on that
puter.  Guess cause it was a company puter.     Harriet
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823239x1201398650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51509NO62)

                     support at our newest website: