From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:56:12 -0400
A friend called me to check why his one of speakers stopped producing voice.
The main speaker which is connected to the sound board in the computer and
has the power on /off switch is not relaying any voice, but the other
speaker which is hooked to this speaker is giving all the voice of the
CD  music disc.
we bought a new set of speakers, but the same story. This , he says, most
likely happened when he was trying to play on some music files or
installing Music Match , but he cant recall for sure. we have checked all
the mute colums and checked them properly
H e i s running Win 98 on P 333 with 128 RAM
Plz advise
Jagpal S.Tiwana

http://home.istar.ca/~cye/mss.html

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,