From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 13:40:55 -0800
On  8 May 98 at 16:36, Don Cooley wrote:

> A can see A & C only
> B can see B & C only
> C and see C & A & B
>
> If C sees them all, why doesn't A & B see each other.
> A & B Cables and ports and cards would be OK or C could not see
> them.
> All set identical in the Network setup.
> B & C are Win98, A is Win95

  If anybody gets that one, I have a strange one here, too.

A is NT WS 4.0 SP3.  After uninstalling non-working NFS utility, it
cannot see "Network Neighborhood" or network print server at all.  It
can, however, still connect to IP addresses....

B is Win95 OSR2.  It has a couple of remote volumes from A mapped as
drives, and these get reconnected when B is rebooted.

C is NT S 4.0 SP3.  It cannot see A.  It can see B, but none of the
shares B offers.

B can only see one of the several shares that C offers, and luckily
has one mapped with R/W access.  I can copy things from A to C by
dragging across mapped volumes on B, but the easiest route to get
things from C to A is via e-mail....

David G