From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:00:15 -0400
Goback also installs itself in the MBR, and, as you know, runs during the boot so that you can make reverts and repairs even if you can't boot into Windows. In order to kill it you need to uninstall it.  Since your computer guy fixed it, I'm not sure what the problem is.  What they may have done is used a WD utility to write zeros to the whole drive.