Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:34:05 -0600
Recently there was a list discussion about leaving the monitor on when the computer was shut down.  Someone commented that he turns his monitor and computer on in the morning and off at night when he has finished using them.

I would like to know if it is a good practice to leave your computer on during the day if no one is in the general area to take notice of it.  I live alone and always turn my laptop off when I leave the house, but now I'm having second thoughts.  Do you think I should leave it on all day, whether I'm around or not?

Thanks, Anne Neighbors