From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:57:22 -0700
Could just be a Windows Fluke, or you may look for the correct monitor .inf
file (driver). Interesting that Phillips was one of the main companies that
came up with the DDC protocol! But if you are really concerned that it is a
Problem, then do not hesitate until your return time has passed to be
sure!!!