Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:14:17 +0000
Hi, Tom.

General rule of thumb is if the case fan is at or near
the bottom of the case, you want to draw air in.  At or
near the top of the case, blow it out.

In my experience, most fans in the front of the case are
toward the bottom (air in) and vice-versa for case fans
on the back.

Hope this helps,   Steve Sabljak
> I have a new case in which I can add one 9cm case fan behind the lower
> front panel.
>
> Question:
>
> This fan is reversible. Do I want to have it exhaust out the front, or,
> draw in? Not sure which is better.

Get the award winning ISP, AT&T WorldNet Service
http://download.att.net/webtag