From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:19:59 -0500
Hi,
        First question.  Did you specifically follow the directions for installing
the Voodoo 3?  Video cards often have a very specific order you have to do
everything in to get them to work right.  Second question.  What version of
Direct X are you using?  Since you say it is just games you might have an
old or corrupted version.  Try installing the latest from Microsoft's web
site.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                     visit our download web page at: