From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:23:33 -0500
Greetings,

 My pc (xp home) lately has been stealing my active screen. I can be
typing away and look up to see the text had stopped several words
earlier (it just happened again). It seems to happen about every four
minutes or so. Iv'e run AVG, Spybot S&D and Hijack this. I deleted a
couple of questionable BHOs using Hijack but everything else shows
clean. I have even watched the processes screen.in msconfig but
nothing seems to change when what ever is happening happens.

 I downloaded What's Running (as mentioned by another list member) and
found another program called Task patrol (cool) and the only activity
that coincides with my problem is Internet explorer related. Also a
possible problem was a process named "5dI1yxy4.exe". A google search
gets no results nor does Task Patrols info base.

 I hate to delete it not knowing what it is and I can't delete
Internet Explorer (as much as I'd like to) so any suggestions how to
procede from here?

 -Phil-

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml