From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:17:54 +0300
Following a momentary power failure that interrupted a minor print job, I
can no longer print on my HP LaserJet 1200.

I tried deleting the driver and letting it re-install automatically, and I
downloaded the most recent driver from HP, but they didn't help.

I sometimes get a message that Your document failed to print (duh!) after
trying to print.

When I use an older printer driver, it prints a line of rubbish - but the
1200 driver gives nothing at all.

I suspect that something got messed up in the Registry during that power
failure. I'd like to remove or delete it, and then re-install the printer
driver, but I don't even know where to look.

I'm using Windows XP on a 2.4 GB computer with 512MB and 6GB free on Drive
C:.

David Grossman

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com