From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:33:58 -0400
Hi Jacob,

Is the heat getting to you?

What did you do to create them?

Anyway , is it possible you assigned drive letters to the folders that now look like separate drives or partitions?

Subst is a command line utility to do this ,but there's a GUI version of it too called Visual Subst

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/map-a-drive-letter-to-a-folder-the-easy-way-in-windows/

http://www.ntwind.com/software/utilities/visual-subst.html

Have you tried a System Restore?

Are you following the topic on imaging (Restore) on PCSOFT?

Peter E.