From: "Jacob Smith"
Sent: Thursday, 07 June, 2012 4:32 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCBUILD] partition maze!

I accidentally wound up with four partitions; my main one which is too
small, one with my desktop, and one with all other personal data, the other
one is empty and I don't remember creating it I tried to use EasUs
partition master to join the empty one and my main partition, but it warned
me that doing so may result in loss of data and boot-ability. any Ideas on
how to safely slim down the number of partitions and increase the size of
my main partition?

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith