Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:01:58 -0700
7BIT
From:
  This sounds like a problem with the particular bits of video RAM
that the DOS/BIOS screen font gets loaded into.  Since this gets
reloaded from ROM at boot time, any corruption of the font data must
be in ROM and is probably not easily fixable.
  Having the same kind of problem with various characters in multiple
positions sounds to me like a bad connection between this bit of RAM
and the rest of the video system.  A service technician might be able
to track it down, but my suspicion is that this may cost more than a
3.11 system is worth.

David Gillett