From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:30:03 -0500
Ryo:
       The next time you turn around, all of our v-90 modems will be
obsoleted by ADSL!  Do yourself a favor, get the cable modem.We have them in
our area and I have spent many hours borrowing time on them as I cannot get
one at my home:-(  The Motorola unit seems to be VERY reliable, and even when
the "cable" is busy during peak hours, the speed is unbelieveable!! If you
have the opportunity, seize it!
Rich Tabas
Philly, Pa.

                                  -----