Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:27:38 +0100
Hi, I just mailed this site regarding my m/b now getting a display after I changed the ram.
The display on the screen now says : 'Patch for installed CPU not loaded. Please run the bios flash update diskette'

I've downloaded the Bios update for this m/b onto a floppy, but as I've had a bad experience with flashing a bios before, I've lost my courage, and just need some reassurance as to what I should do next.
It's a pheonix bios, I don't know if that would make any difference. (The last one I messed up was an AMIBIOS).
Any suggestions what I should do next, I'm a coward.
Is there something else I should put onto the disk?
I really don't want to mess this up, as it's taken so long to even get a display.
From what I can see, this bios update is only using  75.5 kb.
Thanks in advance.
Michele Sayer

                     support at our newest website: