From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:17:19 -0400
How old?  Many older compaq computers require F10 be pressed when a
rectangular block cursor is seen blinking in the upper corner of the
display, soon after you turn on power.  Older still were computers (like
some 486 models) that used a diskette to boot into setup and make any
serious chnages.  F10 only allowed you to change the clock and a couple
other settings.
Tom Turak