From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 21:38:15 -0800
I'm not sure what this would tell us, but does the Zip work with Guest95
software (as opposed to full Win95 Zip install)?

Totally unrelated question -- Is the second parallel port an on-board port, or
an add-in card?  I wonder if it would work on an add-in parallel port card
(I've seen them at my wholesaler for less than $10.00).

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]