From:
Alan Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 22:56:00 -0400

I could be mistaken but that may be a Windows Only printer.  I have an
820CSE and it says "for Windows" on it.  The Printer is not designed to work
from DOS...

> I have no idea what happened to make the printer
> malfunction.  It prints most of the time under Windows.

Has it ever printed from DOS?  You might try printing from a DOS box from
Windows...That should work.
Just don't print after booting into DOS...

...Hope this helps...

--
Regards,
Alan