From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:11:46 -0700
Andrea & Bill;
The easiest way to identify a mobo is to track it down thru the long
bios number that appears at the bottom of the first boot screen.
you can look it up yourself or post it here and I will look it up.
Of course you will need to install a some kind of cpu, ram and video card to
boot it.
Your local vendor would prob. try a 800 celeron in it for you and see if
will work for a small fee.
Otherwise you will probably have to boot it to positively identify the board
unless it has some kind of brand mark that lets you
know who made it.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho