From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:33:40 -0800
On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:48:08 -0800 Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> I wish we will allow babies to be adults
> before they
> decide if they want to be circumsized or not.
> jean-claude
> /

My husband was circumcised, my children are not.  My husband wanted his
sons circumcised.  How did I convince him to change his mind?  I arranged
for him to watch a circumcision.  He immediately agreed with me that it
was not necessary for his sons to look just like him.  My boys are now 16
and 11 and have never had any problem with their foreskin.  If they
choose to remove it when they reach of adult age,  then it is their
choice.
Trish