From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:40:21 -0700
Rainah, it sounds like a plain old fashioned food intolerance. You need to
eliminate different foods and see what it is that's giving you problems. It
could be pork, or lamb, or beef, even if organic, or sesame tahini, who
knows. But it is probably that simple, assuming this has been going on for
a while and you don't have the flu or something. Do an elimination diet and
see. Let us know!

--Richard (Tarzana)