From:
Vine Fairy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:42:35 -0700
Susan,I agree with what you said about meat-eaters saving more wildlife
than vegans, they just don't seem to get it. They argue that you are
hurting an innocent animal, but how do they figure a root doesn't cry
when you pull it out of the ground? It is silly to say that carnivors
are destroying land, when agriculture is responsible for 95% of our
planet's land desecration, people grow so many grains, there is not
enough space for wild animals to thrive. They have slowly and painfully
been pushed out of their natural habitats.

If we eat