Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:08:30 -0600
It's gaining some ground cavegals and guys.....  Oliva

Fitness Tips
by Jonny Bowden, M.A., C.N., C.N.S.

"I think we can reasonably assume that many processes in the body, including
fat breakdown and detoxification, could be slowed down or otherwise
interfered with by food sensitivities, food allergies, improper digestion
and absorption, or a poor diet. Why not give the caveman approach to eating
a chance? Try eliminating as much of the modern-day processed and
manufactured food products from your diet as possible. In my opinion, the
best thing you can do for stubborn pockets of fat is to eat a diet free of
possible allergens, processed and refined foods, sugar and other problem
food products. You might even try temporarily removing some of the more
"recent" arrivals on the nutritional evolution scene like wheat and dairy
just to see what happens."

"Will a caveman diet, coupled with the best exercise program you can manage,
remove "saddlebags" or cellulite? Honestly, I don't know. But I do know that
short of liposuction, it has the best chance of success."