From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:38:47 -0800
On Dec 10, 2006, at 11:38 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> I base my feeding plan on the theory that  domesticated dogs are
> descended
> from the ancestors who thrived on what they  mooched from the
> humans and since
> we eat a mainly paleo diet, our food should  suit them as well.
>
> Robyn\
> '

Yeah, I guess I kinda turned it around. I eat the raw meat, too, and
we share everything. He has no great desire for salad, but does like
the occasional broccoli or bit of green, as long as there's some nice
fat on it.

I'd worry seriously about the health of dogs who mooched off most
humans full-time. I base my feeding plan on the ideal, and allow
excursions, not the other way around.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!